New to the Dojo? Sign up for a Scratch account at the Scratch web site by following this link. It will create a new scratch account in the CoderDojo NOVA “classroom” giving you the ability to share with your fellow Dojo coders more easily.
Stay tuned for the YouTube live link. (I need to make this)
Zoom meeting link. [Valid 2:00-2:40]
Zoom meeting link. [Valid 3:00-3:40]
You will need to do some setup if you haven’t already Zoomed. Go to Zoom.us to get setup.
- First time with Scratch? Check out Workout #1 and the Animate Your Name tutorial.
- Worked through Workout #1 and #2? Look at the Unit 1: My Studio project.
- Next try the Unit 2: Its Alive! and Music Video projects.
- Make sure to share your work and post it to the Dojo’s Studio
- Check out your fellow coder’s work and offer positive feedback!
- Read through and create your own Hangman Game Flowchart from Chapter 7 of the Invent Your Own Computer Games with Python
- Code up the game based on the direction from Chapter 8.
- Use this trinket.io to work through Chapter 8.