New to the Dojo? Sign up for a Scratch account at the Scratch web site by following this link. It will create a new scratch account in the CoderDojo NOVA “classroom” giving you the ability to share with your fellow Dojo coders more easily.
Zoom meeting link. [Valid 2:00-2:40]
You will need to do some setup if you haven’t already Zoomed. Go to Zoom.us to get setup.
- First time with Scratch? Check out Workout #1 and the Animate Your Name tutorial.
- Worked through Workout #1 and #2? Look at the Unit 1: My Studio project.
- Next try the Unit 2: Its Alive! and Music Video projects.
- Make sure to share your work and post it to the Dojo’s Studio
- Check out your fellow coder’s work and offer positive feedback!
- Read through and create your own Hangman Game Flowchart from Chapter 7 of the Invent Your Own Computer Games with Python
- Code up the game based on the direction from Chapter 8.
- Use this trinket.io to work through Chapter 8.